Friday, August 23, 2013

Cut & Blow - Discounts on Beauty Rockstars!

Cut & Blow anyone?

I randomly stumbled across this fun little site and was fairly pleased at their small but powerful selections of make-up, hair and skin products. C & B offers sample sale like discounts of big name product lines (think Ruelala, HauteLook and Myhabit but more beauty focused) for a short period of time before rotating them out and replacing them with new sales.

I know many people do not like the "virtual elbow throwing" associated with sample sale sites where you literally have to log on at the very minute the sale starts to get the best deals and even then they are sometimes already sold out (I assume some prestigious bloggers get early access or maybe it's the fact that I'm Westcoast). I have had some bigger breakdowns then I care to admit when I have found the perfect cardigan, pair of boots or skinny jeans on Ruelala and there is 1 (supposed) left and I have tried to purchase only to get the boot back to the page to learn that I was a half a second behind someone as they carted and purchased my new apparel. I'm getting cranky just thinking about it.

I digress. Cut and Blow. They typically have about 15 sales going on at once and usually discount about 40% on average, some more like half and some only about 20%.

Currently on sale;  SkinCeuticals (I hear their C E FERULIC - COMBINATION ANTIOXIDANT TREATMENT is amazing) but surprise it's sold out.

Peter Thomas Roth - Big Fan, love the "unwrinkle" line for the name alone plus I think it might work somewhat.

Orlane - Huge discount here. Good thing because I am pretty sure $140 is steep for serum and the original price $300 is never happening for this girl.

Coming Soon.....Clarisonic (no intro needed), Pureology (yay!) and my favorite teeth sensitizer- GoSmile.

Wanna check out Cut & Blow fabulous? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment