Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Self Tanner Awards - Faux Face Tan

It's Springtime and that means time to pull those legs out of their pants and legging and put them in some skirts and dress. We could probably all use a little color of our pasty faces as well so I am starting off my self-tanner awards with the Best Tanner for your face. 

That being said, I have tried it all. I mean literally ever single self tanner out there. 

 By far my favorite: (and sorry ladies, the blond locks are not included!)


BEST FOR FACE: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads ($32 for 20) – This self tanner can make you think your a movie star and act 10 years younger. Yes, you will look that good. I have never managed to mess this one up and I am good at not following directions and regretting it later. Dr. Gross’ cult-favorite glycolic peel pads infused with self-tanner. Which means, not only does your skin look pristine the next day, but the color is a deep, neutral brown. And there’s enough solution on the pad for your neck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment